- RSS Channel Showcase 4495664
- RSS Channel Showcase 2502136
- RSS Channel Showcase 3416524
- RSS Channel Showcase 1494976
Articles on this Page
- 10/21/10--17:17: _CHUCK TAYLOR: BE MY...
- 02/15/11--09:18: _BOSTON TO AUSTIN: W...
- 03/02/11--11:51: _FOTOBOM: BOSTON TO ...
- 03/21/11--12:22: _TEASER: THE BOSTON ...
- 03/25/11--11:00: _BOSTON TO AUSTIN: T...
- 08/15/11--12:58: _BAR HAVOC: GET NAILED
- 01/25/12--09:17: _GET READY FOR BOSTO...
- 02/08/12--08:00: _#BOS2AUS: THE LINEUP
- 03/19/12--09:25: _SXSW 2012 DAY 4: BO...
- 05/23/13--08:48: _DIG THIS: CONVERSE ...
- 07/22/13--07:40: _DIG THIS: CONVERSE ...
- 08/21/13--11:23: _ORCHARD SKATESHOP
- 10/21/13--11:24: _DIG THIS: CONVERSE ...
- 10/25/13--10:33: _FOTOBOM: EARTHQUAKE...
- 10/30/13--11:55: _PEER REVIEW: CONVER...
- 11/09/13--07:35: _DIG THIS AWARDS 201...
- 11/14/13--05:39: _FOTOBOM: 2013 DIGTH...
- 11/14/13--12:02: _DIG THIS AWARDS 2013
- 01/10/14--13:10: _REVIEW: CONVERSE RU...
- 01/13/14--12:28: _UPDATE: CONVERSE RU...
- 10/21/10--17:17: CHUCK TAYLOR: BE MY BOYFRIEND.
- 02/15/11--09:18: BOSTON TO AUSTIN: WE’RE GOING TO SXSW!
- 03/02/11--11:51: FOTOBOM: BOSTON TO AUSTIN – THE BRIGHTON MUSIC HALL PREVIEW
- 03/21/11--12:22: TEASER: THE BOSTON TO AUSTIN TRAILER
- 03/25/11--11:00: BOSTON TO AUSTIN: THE OFFICIAL VIDEO
- 08/15/11--12:58: BAR HAVOC: GET NAILED
- 01/25/12--09:17: GET READY FOR BOSTON, AUSTIN: WE’RE GOING (BACK) TO SXSW
- 02/08/12--08:00: #BOS2AUS: THE LINEUP
- 03/19/12--09:25: SXSW 2012 DAY 4: BOSTON TO AUSTIN DECIMATES 6TH STREET
- 05/23/13--08:48: DIG THIS: CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS PRESENTS: CURREN$Y @ THE SINCLAIR
- 08/21/13--11:23: ORCHARD SKATESHOP
- 10/25/13--10:33: FOTOBOM: EARTHQUAKE PARTY! @ CONVERSE [PHOTOS]
- 11/09/13--07:35: DIG THIS AWARDS 2013: GOODS & SERVICES
- 11/14/13--05:39: FOTOBOM: 2013 DIGTHIS AWARDS @ THE SINCLAIR
- 11/14/13--12:02: DIG THIS AWARDS 2013
- 01/13/14--12:28: UPDATE: CONVERSE RUBBER TRACKS: MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
When Converse sent us an invitation for a walk-through of their new flagship digs on Newbury Street, Taylor and I jumped at the opportunity. We're big Chuck Taylor fans, you see. I got my first pair in the second grade, a silver lamé sneaker that I held onto until the soles were worn through in the heel and the big toe and they stank like nobody's business. (Even then, I begged and pleaded that my mom refrain from throwing them out. I was a... normal child.) Taylor wore her favorites to our Converse appointment, which had a delicate floral print, and the lived-in sneakers were majorly ripping at the eyelets. So yeah, guys, we really love our Chucks, okay? Full disclosure there.
When I’m jumping-outta-my-skin excited about something it’s really hard for me to keep a secret under wraps. So! FINALLY, without further ado, on behalf of Converse and all your crazy amigos here at Dig Publishing, I’m thrilled to announce that we’re bringing you Boston to Austin: The Official Boston SXSW Day Party on Thursday, March Continue reading »
There are plenty of Boston music fans who, unfortunately, can’t make it to Austin for SXSW this year. So what’d we do? We decided to throw the same damn party twice, because we want as many people to experience Boston to Austin at SXSW as possible, location aside. JustBill was up front and center and Continue reading »
Yeah, I’ll admit it. I watched this once and started tearing up at my desk. Boston to Austin was incredible and our friends at Converse got it allllll on tape, so check out this teaser trailer and get ready for the onslaught of awesome coming at you this week. www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TiMelwjlac
Not only do we have the official video of Boston to Austin, our Boston music day party at SXSW 2011. This video from our friends at Converse also features Kingsley Flood‘s latest recorded track, “I Don’t Wanna Go Home.” Consider this a Kingsley Flood world premiere and one of the most rocking videos you’ve ever Continue reading »
Get nailed with Bar Havoc as she sips on Drambuie and customizes her own pair of size extra large purple Chuck Taylors. Continue reading
It's that time of year again: 6TH STREET OR BUST, KEHD. Continue reading
I knew that I said we'd wait until tonight to release the Boston to Austin lineup, but I'm impatient and excited and I CAN PRESS THIS PUBLISH BUTTON RIGHT NOW SO HEEEERE WE GO! Continue reading
Here’s the #BOS2AUS crew–Aloud, Aunt Martha, Bad Rabbits, Camden, Grey Sky Appeal, Lake Street Dive, Moe Pope & Quills, Oldjack, Pretty & Nice, The Wandas, You Can Be A Wesley and DJs Fens, Knife, Prism and Wheez-ie–by the numbers from the absolutely bonkers show they played at South By Southwest on St. Patrick’s Day. -1 Continue reading »
The Sinclair runneth over with acts on this one ticket. Continue reading
Converse Rubber Tracks is bringing the amazing METZ, plus The Men and Desert Sharks, to the Sinclair for the low, low price of zero dollars. Continue reading
Boston’s beloved skate mecca makes a move downtown Photo credit: Eileen Clynes The owners of Orchard Skateshop in Allston are getting their big boy pants on. Or at least, that’s how co-owner Armin Bachman describes the opening of their second store on Newbury Street. “We’re pretty psyched about the opportunity,” he said. “Newbury Street, it’s Continue reading »
Converse Rubber Tracks Live is back! This time bringing DJ duo Tanlines along with Small Black and earthquake party! for a night of sweet jamming at The Sinclair. Also, it's free--oh, should we have led with that? Continue reading
Their perfectly angst-sprinkled lyrics combined with bursting energy make them as entertaining as being 18-years-old at your first basement show. Continue reading
Tanlines is an experimental pop dream come true. Continue reading
Plus Spanx. Continue reading
Dude...you shoulda hung out! Continue reading
#DigThis13!! With a largely new and invigorated editorial cast at DigBoston, we figured our debut award tour should reflect the tastes, sounds, and experiences we deem supreme. Thus began the struggle to consider past picks, stir in lots of new flavors, and decide what’s moving everybody from our intern pit to our design department at Continue reading »
Water bottles were emptied at the front of the stage and, at one point, there were so many people on stage hyping the crowd, it was hard to figure out who was actually rapping. Continue reading
Converse is renting a studio, hiring engineers, and inviting bands to come make music...free of charge. Continue reading